Gigabyte GA-F2A68HM-DS2 FM2+ Motherboard A68 2xDDR3 VGA DVI GbE LAN 1xPCI-Ex16 4xSATA3 2xUSB3 Micro ATX
Socket FM2+ supports AMD FM2+/FM2 A-series APU
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ 4 Plus Technology
Audio Noise Guard with High Quality Audio Capacitors
Dual-link DVI for high resolution display of up to 2560 x 1600 pixels
Native USB 3.0 and SATA3 ports with RAID support
GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™
GIGABYTE On/Off Charge™ for USB devices
All solid capacitors design
APU FM2+ Socket:
AMD A series processors
AMD Athlon™ series processors
(Please refer ‘CPU Support List’ for more information.)
2 x DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
* The maximum 64 GB of system memory can be supported using 16 GB (or above) memory modules. GIGABYTE will update the memory support list on the official website when the memory modules are available on the market.
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for DDR3 2400(OC)/2133/1866/1600/1333 MHz memory modules
Support for AMD Memory Profile (AMP)/Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
(Please refer ‘Memory Support List’ for more information.)
Onboard Graphics Integrated Graphics Processor:
1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920×1200
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 2560×1600
* Support for 2560×1600 resolution requires both a monitor and cable that support Dual Link DVI.
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
Maximum shared memory of 2 GB
Realtek® ALC887 codec
High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
Support for S/PDIF Out
Realtek® GbE LAN chip